Perks of living in the modern age is getting wireless connectivity everywhere, whether you are using the internet or you are transferring the data. Cables are now limited to charging only, for everything else, software and applications are available. Back when we get to use HDMI or A/V cable to connect our media devices to our TV or LCD display. Nowadays these wires are replaced with Screen mirroring devices. Although you need to connect the casting device with your TV, but since it remains at the same place. It won’t be causing any problem at all unless you damage the connecting cable. But the main thing is that your device remains at the same place thus gives you the advantage of using it anytime you want from your Smartphone. AllCast lets your stream your mobile directly from your device to your TV, but only a few brands are supported.
What this app does is that it lets you stream media from your mobile right on your TV. However, you need to have Chromecast attached to your TV or you need to have a Display that supports screen casting. The list of supported devices are given in the official app link, you can look at it and see if your device is supported or not. Otherwise, get the Chromecast device and start using it. If your device is supported, turn on the mirroring feature from the device and then scan the devices from the AllCast app. If your device is in the list, select it and let the connection be made. Once the connection is done, you’ll see your device mirrored on your TV. Open any app and start watching movies and videos or any picture that you want to stream on your TV. But this is a free version where you can stream only for 5 minutes, get the pro version and unlock all the features.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install AllCast for Laptop PC, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.
AllCast for Laptop PC / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type AllCast, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of AllCast from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Tab or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy the AllCast for Laptop PC
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.