Due to various video formats, Windows Media player won’t be able to run all of them and we are stuck using the 3rd party applications to view those video formats. And thanks to the internet we have many different options available, some are pretty simple, some are way too complex. Most of the easy ones eat RAM faster than usual and the complex ones make everything else works slow. After all, you need to have a huge amount of RAM emptied if you want to run all the processes smooth and fast. However, a video player must have lots of extra features to give users the best experience while watching videos. That includes adding subtitles, zooming the video and changing the aspect ration when desired. Moreover, that video player must be supporting all kind of video formats, including all the rare ones. If you are looking to have a simple and fast video player on your Bluestacks, then anPlayer is the best one available.
Apart from playing all sort of video formats, this app features online streaming as well. If you are one of those who loves to watch online movies but doesn’t have any media player that supports video streaming. This app is a must have thing for you, furthermore, it is light and works on almost any Android version. Optimized for a better online streaming experience and works perfectly even in lower memory. Moreover, providing you all the basic features and controls that you can use to pause and resume the video. And also change its aspect ratio and much more. It also supports full HD videos along with options like pop-up video player and pauses video as you minimize it and much more.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install anPlayer for Laptop PC, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.
anPlayer for Laptop PC / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type anPlayer, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of anPlayer from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Tab or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy the anPlayer for Laptop PC
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.