Simulation games are always fun to play cause not only they provide you a means of entertainment, but means of learning as well. While on the other hand, playing strategy and RPG games are only good for aiming and judging, if you want to be fast and accurate. Most of us want to learn driving, but don’t want to go without having some basics about them. One can learn online, but watching videos won’t be much of a help, cause you can’t try anything there. And since none of your family members will give you their car to try on, sticking to simulation games is the best option for you. If you are looking forward to learning about driving, then Bus Simulator 17 might be a good option to try from. Why? Because this game features realistic environment along with heavy traffic, detailed bus vehicles, complex interiors that’ll make you feel like you are driving a real bus.
You can drive the bus in different zones like a City, Desert, Mountain and the Highway. Keeping on the Highway will be a lot better as you will be driving your car mostly on the roads, not on some dangerous route like a Mountain or a Desert. Moreover, you can learn about taking off the passengers and letting them on the Bus. The doors are controlled by you and even the inner mirrors are there to let you see the whole bus and what is going on in it. You need to adjust your timing according to the weather you are having. Learn better with the free ride mode and take your bus wherever you want. Engage in multiplayer mode and take on players from around the world. With the H-pattern, you can learn manual transmission in no time at all.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install Bus Simulator 17 for Laptop PC, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.
Bus Simulator 17 for Laptop PC / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type Bus Simulator 17, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of Bus Simulator 17 from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Tab or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy the Bus Simulator 17 for Laptop PC
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.