CCTV Viewer can be used to monitor the live feed from any of your embedded DVR devices. Moreover, you can also use other devices like NVR, network camera, network speed dome, and encoders. But what you need is a wireless network on both your devices are connected. Then you can watch the live stream from anywhere as long as you have both the device connected to the same network.
CCTV Viewer features lots of options that can help you in making the full use of your CCTV camera. You can watch the live stream of multiple cameras at the same time, giving you the power to cover a whole lot of area. You can watch the recorded videos anytime you want, a perfect option for those who have lost something. Especially, if your neighborhood is not safe then these apps are a blessing.
CCTV Viewer offers cloud storage as well as local storage. But keeping such things on your mobile is not a good option. So it is better to use an Android emulator to run these apps on your PC. Where you’ll have lots of local storage and even if you are using cloud storage, you don’t need to look at your device again and again. Moreover, you don’t have to worry about battery life as well.
What you need is an active internet connection that you can use to stream the video. Which means it will eat your data so better make sure to use it on a package with a good amount of data. The video quality can be varied, you can record from 480p to 1080p depending on how good your camera quality is.Try this CCTV Viewer for PC and share your experience with us.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide on how you can download and install CCTV Viewer for PC Laptop, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide on how you can download and install CCTV Viewer for PC Laptop.
CCTV Viewer for PC Laptop / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type CCTV Viewer, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of CCTV Viewer from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Section or on the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double-click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy CCTV Viewer for PC Laptop.
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.