How good you are at driving depends on what car you are using. In the real world that could have been a problem, but in games everything is easy and available. Crash of Cars is a game where you have to make sure that your car is destroyed, but gather as many crowns as you can. There is no escape, just an arena where you are stuck clashing with other cars and destroying them. But before that you have to make sure to collect as many crowns as you can, the one with the most crowns win the game. While you are at it, collect power-ups and use them when necessary. If you destroy any other car, that player will lose its crowns and you can take it. But remember this is an online multiplayer game and you are facing real-time players.
You can enjoy between 8 different maps with players from all around the world. More than 2 players can start the match and others can join in. Start the match as soon as everyone has joined and once the match has begun, start crashing into other players. You can choose from 70 different cars and 4 different locations to choose from. Customize the cars with 30+ skins available and make your cars looks catchy. With more than 16 power-ups available, you can catch them and use them when you think you are loosing. Get into the mission system and see how you can complete all the missions before getting wrecked. Call in your friends and start fighting against them, there is nothing more fun than that. Single player mode is there to let you train and master the controls.Try this Crash of Cars on your Laptop and share the Experience with us.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install Crash of Cars for PC Laptop, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install Crash of Cars for PC Laptop.
Crash of Cars for PC Laptop / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type Crash of Cars, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of Crash of Cars from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Section or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double-click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy Crash of Cars for PC Laptop.
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.