Dune is a brand new game released on the Apple Store and everyone rushed to get their hands on it. What this game is about a ball rolling through a dessert and your job is to guide that ball for as long as possible. What you’ll love about that game is the graphics, they are good enough to catch your eyes. And with the changing environment and every environment having different type of physics, this game is a good challenge that you need. Moreover, the controls of the game are easy to adopt as well. Hold the Ball to gain Speed and then release it to make it jump. Once it is in the Air, release the Ball again to make it dive. Your job is to jump above the Line and the higher you’ll jump the higher you’ll make the score.
But if you try to go to high, the landing will be even harder, don’t crash or you’ll lose the game. With the Night mode added, you can change the timing and see how darkness effects your game. In my opinion, the Night mode is better than the light, you can keep locating the ball easily and thus you can control it easily. Reach for the moon and make the highest jump possible and with a dashing landing, you can go for the best score ever. Every time you get close to the moon, you’ll get extra points. And with every smooth landing, you’ll get a multiplier, that’ll multiply your score. It is technically a game, but it still needs lots of improvements, you’ll feel the bugs while playing this game. But maybe, on a different perspective, this game can be better. Try this game on your Laptop and share your experience with us.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install Dune for PC Laptop, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install Dune for PC Laptop.
Dune for PC Laptop / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type Dune, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of Dune from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Section or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double-click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy Dune for PC Laptop.
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.