With the Release of Google Pixel 2, we have seen lots of new things Google has for us in store. We have seen some noticeable changes in the design of the device as well as in the Software too. The most noticeable change that every will love is the Google Assistant, why? let’s see why. The best part is that you can install it from the Play Store like any regular app. That means you can install Google Assistant on any Android device you own that is running Android 6.0 or higher. Google Assistant can help you in getting all your work done within no time. It can help you as a virtual assistant in almost everything of your daily life. You can quickly access it from anywhere and it can get the things done anytime anywhere. You can integrate it with other applications and watch the magic.
This single app can release a lot of tension by reminding you everything that you have scheduled. It can even make calls for you, just need to tell it to call the specific person. It even read texts for you but will be perfect if the Language in English. Native languages might not be that good for it to speak. Moreover, you can text anyone using this app, just speak the name and the Text body and that text will be sent. All the other stuff that you do manually, now just have to speak and it will be done. Set your events and you’ll be reminded from time to time. Navigation has never been easier, with this app you’ll be guided perfectly. Whatever you have been doing manually, Google Assistant can go it for you, just sit back relax and start giving commands to your Assistant.Try this app on your Laptop and share your experience with us.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install Google Assistant for PC Laptop, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install Google Assistant for PC Laptop.
Google Assistant for PC Laptop / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type Google Assistant, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of Google Assistant from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Section or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double-click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy Google Assistant for PC Laptop.
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.