CCTV camera surveillance is nowadays one of the best forms of security. Why? cause this method can save the proof of what is going on around there. Moreover, you can always control your cameras from anywhere you can. As long as you have a portable device in your hand that can keep you connected with your Camera. Most of the Baby cams work like this and now thanks to several apps, even your mobile works like this. Thanks to those 3rd party apps, now you can connect your device with all the cameras you have with you. Just need to make sure whether that camera is supported by your model or not. And you can do that by visiting their site or checking the specifications of your model. GooLink is another application that does this kind of job. You can easily watch the live feed using this app on your device.
Now, what this app has to offer? This app features and supports the P2P mode where you can seamlessly connect your device with any other device. As long as both the devices have cloud support, cause without cloud support nothing can be connected over Wi-Fi. Moreover, it also supports Peer-to-Peer mode where you can directly connect any Android device to an IPC directly. No need to use any other software or any hardware to do so. The best part is that it requires no installation, just plug and play. Just connect the IPC to the Internet and start accessing it. No need to map the IP or port anymore, this app does the job for you. You can add the IPC information using the Barcode or QR Code, just scan it and everything is done.Try this app on your Laptop and share your experience with us.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install GooLink for PC Laptop, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install GooLink for PC Laptop.
GooLink for PC Laptop / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type GooLink, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of GooLink from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Section or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double-click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy GooLink for PC Laptop.
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.