How about managing all the stuff you have on your device, whether running a virtual machine or not. You must have something that lets you manage all your files and whatsoever you have on your device. What you need is something that not only helps you in managing all your files but also lets you maintain the storage. A good material app design is required as well as light weight giving a fast performance. Among all the other file managers available, you have some simple as well as fast performing file managers, showing you everything that you need to know. Furthermore, you can sort all your files the way you want them and you can also see all the hidden files as well. Moreover, these file managers can help you empty space by removing unnecessary items. iFile is another file managing app that lets you manage all the stuff on your device.
So what this app has to offer? Well, it has a simple and easy to use interface, everything is right in front of you. All the folders you have made and the ones that are by default. You can delete, move or copy stuff from one place to another without doing much at all. Tap and hold onto any folder or file, select copy or move from the options and choose the destination folder and paste it. However, this file manager gives you the option to make some extra settings according to what you like. Change the layout, change the theme or whatsoever you like to change. And those settings will be saved till you want to reset the app or you can save the layout to apply to any other time. Try this application on your laptop and see how it works for you and your Android emulator.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install iFile for Laptop PC, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install iFile for Laptop PC,
iFile for Laptop PC / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type iFile, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of iFile from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Tab or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy the iFile for Laptop PC
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.