Media Sharing does not always mean that data transferring from one device to another. In most cases, it is about streaming data from one device to another. Most of the times, we use the HDMI cable to do that or if our TV has the Wi-Fi direct or Screen Mirroring, we can use that as well. But the default applications are not good for such kind of things, they just do as described and nothing else. But 3rd party applications can provide you a lot more than you can ask for. If you are among those who love to watch stuff on their LED display, iMediaShare for PC is the best app they want. Using this app on their PC or their Laptop enables them to stream their data on their LED display or their TV. All they need is the same connection.
You can stream all sort of media like pictures, videos, and audios. Moreover, you can save that data on the device you are streaming to. Only if you have a space to save that data, but streaming is totally free varies on the basis of your connection. Doesn’t matter what TV you have or which brand you own, this app is compatible with all the LED Displays. The whole interface of your mobile will be mirrored or you can choose the App interface itself. All your media will be sorted into different categories, you can scroll and explore through those categories and locate what you want to stream. The streaming will continue, whether you have a slow connection or a fast one, but the video streaming quality will change.Try this iMediaShare on your Laptop and share your experience with us.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide on how you can download and install iMediaShare for PC Laptop, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide on how you can download and install iMediaShare for PC Laptop.
iMediaShare for PC Laptop / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type iMediaShare, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of iMediaShare from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Section or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double-click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy iMediaShare for PC Laptop.
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.