The multiwindow concept was one of the best things ever happened in an Operating System. You can use multiple apps simultaneously and none of them will cross each other. Moreover, you can increase your work speed, if you can easily switch between apps. Even better, you can keep a track of everything without any need to memorize it. And you don’t need to search for the stuff, just open and minimize it, then use it whenever you want. Although, if you clear the RAM, then you need to open the app again. Leena Desktop UI for PC takes this multiwindow to a whole new level. With this app, you can connect to a whole new device and use it as a secondary screen. This app brings a desktop experience to your small screen device, connect a mouse and a Keyboard and you are ready to go.
Leena Desktop UI is not an OS on its own, but a launcher that gives you a desktop experience. Since you’ll be using Emulators for using Android apps on PC, this launcher will bring a spark in such experience. This launcher has everything built-in that you can basic and necessary for any Android user. You have a file manager app along with a web browser app. Moreover, you have video player app and the image viewer app, both are a part of the File Manager. You also have a native launcher app, which is the Leena Desktop itself. So, pretty much, you’ll get a good package when you’ll start using this Launcher. So, if you are a fan of Desktop view, like me, then this app is the best thing for you.Try this Leena Desktop UI on your Laptop and share your experience with us.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install Leena Desktop UI for PC Laptop, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide on how you can download and install Leena Desktop UI for PC Laptop.
Leena Desktop UI for PC Laptop / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type Leena Desktop UI, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of Leena Desktop UI from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Section or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double-click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy Leena Desktop UI for PC Laptop.
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.