Screen Casting has solved a lot of problems, especially now you don’t need an HDMI cable anymore. Just get yourself a casting device like Chromecast or any other, get a casting application and you are good to go. Even better those casting applications work on Emulators as well. So if you want to connect your Laptop or any other device with your LED display, things have gotten quite easier. Most of the devices have built-in screening option and Google devices have built-in Casting option. But those who don’t have one by default can use this LocalCast for Chromecast, cause this is one of the best Screen Casting application you can get. This app is the number one solution for all the Android users, whether using an Android device or using an Android Emulator. All you need is a Chromcast and a device to which Chromecast is connected to.
Now, what this app has to offer? You can navigate your whole device via your LED Display. Save media from where to there or you can stream anything from either of your devices. You can choose several services like Google Drive, Google+, Dropbox or a web page. Or you can just choose the device within your hand or NAS (DLNA/UPnP or Samba). It is up to you what input would you like to use to cast the stuff on the other screen. Not only to a Chromecast but several other devices are also supported by this app. They only need to feature one thing and that is Screencasting. You can zoom, rotate or pan the media you are casting to the other device. And you can add subtitles for videos as well.Try this app on your Laptop and share your experience with us.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install LocalCast for Chromecast for PC Laptop, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install LocalCast for Chromecast for PC Laptop.
LocalCast for Chromecast for PC Laptop / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type LocalCast for Chromecast, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of LocalCast for Chromecast from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Section or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double-click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy LocalCast for Chromecast for PC Laptop.
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.