While using a VPN, you must have come across a certain situation to allow certain apps to pass through the VPN. That means you don’t want all the apps to use the VPN services but the ones you only want. Doing this not only saves your data but your battery as well, cause no other app will be running while using VPN except those which are on the allow list. Furthermore, if you are using unsafe apps that are not good for others viewing, you can exempt from the list and others will get an error if they try to use it on your device. However, not all the VPN services and applications offer such stuff, only a handful of them. MoonVPN is among those handfuls of VPN that offers such services. You can add your favorite apps and the VPN will work only for them.
Now, how this VPN works and what it has to offer? You can set the smart route and it will work in an efficient way. Where it will provide the best experience while using any app that you like. You can choose some selected apps that can run through VPN and only those apps will work once the VPN services are on. Unlike most of the other VPN, this app is totally free and the data usage is unlimited as well. You can use all the blocked or restricted apps along with all the blocked websites as well. Nothing extra or complex to do except pressing a single button to connect or stop the services. No need to worry about privacy as this VPN works like a Ninja, once the services are Off, you are a nobody.Try this app on your Laptop and share your experience with us.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install MoonVPN for PC Laptop, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install MoonVPN for PC Laptop.
MoonVPN for PC Laptop / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type MoonVPN, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of MoonVPN from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Section or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double-click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy MoonVPN for PC Laptop.
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.