Another app to let you connect to the Web Cameras and P2P cams, you can use to monitor everything. Keeping the environment safe and sound around you, you need to have some cameras installed. And for those cameras to work at their full potential, you need to have a software or an app that lets you operate those cameras at their full potential. You can zoom, rotate, watch live streaming with audio and even take snapshots in it. Moreover, you can record video as you like and share it with anyone you want. Or you can just keep an eye on every person that walks by your house. These kind of precautions are mandatory nowadays, cause you have to keep an eye on everything. N_eye is another application that lets you use your Network Cameras to their full potential, do what you like whenever you like.
Now, what this app has to offer? You can connect to any of the DVRs using this app and start viewing the live feed. No need for any port forwarding, just use the Device ID and get going. Thus another complex step has been erased from the start, where you manually configure the settings. Whether using 3G or Wi-Fi, you can stream videos on it. And the best part up-to 4 videos can be stream simultaneously. Furthermore, you can manage your whole device using this app, all the settings and options will be there. No need to use any extra app for such stuff, everything is right here. Record the videos and play them in real-time to see what happened on your back. Digital Zoom is there as well and it also features a Two way talk back.Try this game on your Laptop and share your experience with us.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install N_eye for PC Laptop, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install N_eye for PC Laptop.
N_eye for PC Laptop / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type N_eye, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of N_eye from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Section or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double-click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy N_eye for PC Laptop.
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.