Pokemon is one of the biggest Anime series of all times, going on from past 20 years. And their main character Ash Ketchum is still at the age of 10, that is weird, even for an Anime. Along with the anime, we are seeing Pokemon games for a long time along with the Pokemon Cards which came out far back in 1995. However, every other Pokemon game was the same since it was released for Gameboy, you get to capture every Pokemon in that specific region. But that wasn’t possible either because every Pokemon game had 2 versions and with a trade, completing the Pokedex wasn’t possible. But whatever the case was we kept on playing those games till came out the Pokemon Go, breaking every record in the gaming Industry and it was a brilliant effort from Nintendo. And now we are seeing another game from The Pokemon Company, Pokeland.
The game hasn’t been released yet but you can participate in the tester version to see how the game works and what it is offering. This game is like any other Pokemon game, you get to collect different and several Pokemon. Then play with them, train them, evolve them to unleash their better self. You can visit various Islands and discover many different Pokemon. There is a Champion tower in the game, featuring 15 floors, more will be added soon. Get in that Tower and start claiming all the floors as your own. The strongest the Pokemon is, the higher it has the chances to reach the top floor. Clear all the missions in the Champion Tower to become the best in the game. Since this is a testing phase, when the real game will be released, you won’t be having anything from the test phase. You’ll have to start fresh, knowing everything you learned about the game.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install Pokeland for Laptop PC, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install Pokeland for Laptop PC,
Pokeland for Laptop PC / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type Pokeland, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of Pokeland from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Tab or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy the Pokeland for Laptop PC
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.