Augmented Reality has made the world of gaming a whole lot different, thanks to Pokemon Go for taking it to a whole new level. We saw many other games before Pokemon Go, but this single game was responsible for a huge revolution in this world. Now since the Augmented Code is out in the open world, those who can understand it, easily imply it on their games. Thus making their games even better and entertaining, especially if these games are fast-paced. In my opinion, a single background can change the outcome of the game if you are using the real world. And to make your game even more interesting, you can use different backgrounds or objects. You might have played Stack by Ketchapp, now that same game can be Enjoyed with AR in Stack AR. Yes! Now you can actually place the boxes and the tiles on a table.
Now, what this game has to offer and how you can play it? If you have played the original version of this game, then you’ll know the rules. Otherwise, it is just about placing tiles on each other and go as long as you can. But the real problem starts when you start misplacing the tiles and disbalance the whole tower you are making. That becomes a huge pain in the back as your tower starts dribbling and the tiles keep on coming. With AR, just use any Table or plate you have in front of you and start placing tiles on it and move your device up and up as your tower starts growing. The graphics are still beautiful and the game is still addictive, with this new AR feature you’ll enjoy the game more.Try this game on your Laptop and share your experience with us.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install Stack AR for PC Laptop, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install Stack AR for PC Laptop.
Stack AR for PC Laptop / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type Stack AR, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of Stack AR from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Tab or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double-click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy Stack AR for PC Laptop.
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.