Stack Jump is basically a Stack-based game where you’ll be jumping to stack the blocks. The higher you’ll jump, the more amount of blocks you’ll get beneath you. If you have Played Stack before, you’ll get the idea of what I am talking about. This time you’ll be guiding a cute character throughout the whole game while he is jumping higher and higher to attain the highest score. You can join the Endless mode to keep on playing until you can’t hold the tower anymore. Yes! with every block, you’ll be increasing the height of your tower. And you have to maintain the appropriate balance in order to keep the tower straight and still. A single false move will let your tower drown to earth and then you’ll have to start from the scratch. As you’ll move forward the speed of the game will also increase.
That is where the best part starts, you’ll have to keep your nerves active and alive in order to survive it. But the boring time is there as well, once you get a hold onto the speed you’ll be baffled while playing the game slowly. You have 20 characters to unlock and 36 stages to complete, improve your skills in the endless mode. Become the master of the game and keep your character right in the center. Your block will arrive on that spot where your character will land. If your character will land on the right side the block will fall on the right. If your character lands on the left side, the block will land on the left side. Thus maintain the balance and keep your character and your game alive.Try this Stack Jump on your Laptop and share the Experience with us.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install Stack Jump for PC Laptop, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install Stack Jump for PC Laptop.
Stack Jump for PC Laptop / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type Stack Jump, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of Stack Jump from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Section or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double-click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy Stack Jump for PC Laptop.
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.