Controllers are the only thing that can ruin your whole gameplay. Then you’ll either start abusing the game or your friends will start abusing you. While playing online games, most of the times you’ll hear Mouse lag or keyboard not working. Even if you are going on a longer streak a single mishap from the Controller can cause a huge problem for you. Moreover, if you can’t able to settle your hands on the controller, you won’t be able to win the game. So before gameplay, story or graphics, you have to be more concerned about the controls. Getting a handy controller that is easy to use is a good thing but those who have the addiction to using a Mouse and keyboard can never settle for less. However, you can also use your mobile as a controller for most of the games like this That’s You.
This game was initially released for PS4 and thus you need it on your PS4 in order for this app to work. That’s You app works as a controller for you and you have to purchase the original game for your PS4 console. What you can do in this game is that you can ask them silly questions about whatever you want and see what they have to say about it. You need to make sure that your PC and PS4 is connected to the same Wi-fi in order for this thing to work. You can draw answers by swiping, typing and snapping and show it to your friends. Share your pictures and questions on the Social media and see how the world responses to your question. You can create your own questions and pictures in this game as well. Try this game on your Laptop and share your experience with us.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install That’s You for PC Laptop, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install That’s You for PC Laptop.
That’s You for PC Laptop / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type That’s You, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of That’s You from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Tab or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy That’s You for PC Laptop.
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.