We all have played Assassin’s Creed on our PC and only a couple of us have loved it. I didn’t like it because the character was slow, but the killings were fine for me. All the actions, jumping, and other moves were great as well. I played the game for like 5-6 hours, but then stopped playing because of the slow character. And yeah! Ezio was slow in walking and moving, you can’t expect me to make him run all the time. And there was no fun playing such games in First Person view because that will make the game boring. The only thing in that game was graphics and First Person view will steal that. The Tower Assassin’s Creed for PC, on the other hand, is quite different. This time you get to climb the towers and jump off them to land safely on the Hay.
The best part is that, you get to build the tower yourself, thus you can create the tallest one. Then you can take your character to the top by climbing and prepare for the Jump. This time there won’t be any killing but a classy jump that so you lands safely in the Hay. Take the leap of faith, after measuring everything and making sure that you’ll land on the right spot. While you are falling you can collect Helix credit and use that credit to upgrade your character. You can perform stunts while you are in the air and see how well they turn out for you. Unlock all the amazing 9 Assassins and unlock all the 5 settings. Choose the best combination and see which one suits you the best.Try this The Tower Assassin’s Creed on your Laptop and share your experience with us.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install The Tower Assassin’s Creed for PC Laptop, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide on how you can download and install The Tower Assassin’s Creed for PC Laptop.
The Tower Assassin’s Creed for PC Laptop / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type The Tower Assassin’s Creed, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of The Tower Assassin’s Creed from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Section or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double-click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy The Tower Assassin’s Creed for PC Laptop.
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.