TP-Link Tether is an application that lets you manage your TP-Link routers or any other TP-Link device. Since most of us own a TP-Link for any purpose, it is better to have something to manage them all. Whether it is a range extender, a DSL router or a TP-Link Router. If you have a family that won’t listen to you while you are using the Internet. Then these kinds of applications are the best one for you. You can stop the Wi-Fi service, if you want to and even restrict the number of devices. You can see the signal strength, how many devices are connected to your router, change the settings and even more. You can start from a Quick Set-up and put parental controls on it as well. TP-Link Tether can also be installed on your PC or Laptop.
Just install the app and run it, connect it to the Wi-Fi you are running through the router and see all the settings. You’ll love the Interface of this app as it provides you everything right in front of you. On the Main Screen, you’ll see your device Status, online Client Devices and their privileges. You can set a custom password from this app, no need to access the settings from the Browser. Tap on any user and block it, if he is using your Internet for free. For all the client devices, you can manage their permissions as well while they ask for connecting. With the Parental control management, you can block certain URLs and even set up a time schedule for internet usage. You can manage more than one TP-Link Tether device with this application. If you are tired of using a browser for changing the settings of your device, then you should try TP-Link Tether on your Laptop and share your experience with us.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install TP-Link Tether for PC Laptop, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install TP-Link Tether for PC Laptop.
TP-Link Tether for PC Laptop / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type TP-Link Tether, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of TP-Link Tether from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Section or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double-click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy TP-Link Tether for PC Laptop.
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.