We all love to transfer data here and there, but the problem is the cables that get tangled in our pockets. And in worst case scenarios, these cables can be damaged while they are in your pocket. Moreover, you can’t expect to have these cables with you all the times. So, it is better to have an app that lets you share the data wirelessly. And even let you sort all the data by being a file manager itself. If you are looking for such an app then this WebSharingLite for PC can help you in this case. Using a web browser, you can send and receive any sort of data from one device to another. And the best part all the data will be sorted at their right location without you doing anything. Just let the file manager do its stuff and you just sit back and relax.
The best part of this app is that it is totally free and there are no ads in it as well. You don’t need to pay even a single penny to get rid of anything. You can use the File browser to navigate to the files you want to send or receive. And once you have received the files, then you can easily put them in the folder you want to. It also has a built-in image viewer to let you watch all your images. It also has a video player to let you play all the videos, no need for any 3rd party video players. No need to worry about any privacy or protection, this file manager has got you covered.Try this WebSharingLite on your Laptop and share your experience with us.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install WebSharingLite for PC Laptop, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide on how you can download and install WebSharingLite for PC Laptop.
WebSharingLite for PC Laptop / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type WebSharingLite, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of WebSharingLite from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Section or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double-click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy WebSharingLite for PC Laptop.
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.