One of the best things about cloud services is that you don’t need to send the data again and again. Just upload the data once and whenever someone asks for it, send them the link. But every other Cloud service gives you a limited amount of data, though it is a good amount but, most of the finishes it in no time. Most of the cloud services give us 15GB of free space and then we have to purchase if we want more space. For me, 15Gb is enough but those who don’t want to keep their data on their HDD, they are not happy with such amount of space. While on your mobile if you want to have an app that can save your data transferring problem, WeTransfer for PC is the best option available. Not only you can wirelessly transfer the data but save it to the cloud drive as well.
What you can do in this app is simply add your friend E-Mail address and upload the data. Once the data is uploaded, your friends will receive a notification about it. Then they can download it whenever you want, pretty good for those who are far away from each other but want to share stuff. However, you have the limited space of 10GB, you need to delete the files once downloaded to free the space. If you use this app as a data transferring app, then deleting data is mandatory, otherwise, switch to any other service. You don’t need to create an account to use this service, just install the app and you are good to go.Try this WeTransfer on your Laptop and share your experience with us.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install WeTransfer for PC Laptop, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide on how you can download and install WeTransfer for PC Laptop.
WeTransfer for PC Laptop / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type WeTransfer, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of WeTransfer from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Section or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double-click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy WeTransfer for PC Laptop.
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.