WhatsApp is no doubt the biggest social chatting platform of all times and with the passage of time, they did everything they could to make it even better. Apart from sending each other messages, whether in the form of text or in a shape of any media. Now you can make audio and video calls and even share your daily activities with your contact book. The Status option has given you a good way to share your daily activities and then your status will be removed after a span of 24 hours. Moreover, there is no limit to what you can share, any media like a Picture or a Video of 30 seconds can be put as a status. Moreover, we all know that WhatsApp service is light, fast, reliable and awesome. You won’t be facing any issues or problems with it and even if there is any, a new update will solve the problem within no time.
For those who are stuck using Skype for video calls os use Viber, but still love WhatsApp more, we have an excellent news for them. WhatsApp has introduced the option to make video calls to any of the contact you have in your contact book. Or the person you are chatting with. The best part about this video call is that you don’t need to keep asking whether the other party can hear your voice or not. It works smoothly and without any interruption, all you need is a stable data connection and you are good to go. Moreover, you can continue your other work while video calling anyone. And even send and receive messages on WhatsApp. The better the internet is, the better quality you’ll get on your video. And if you have any problem with the WhatsApp video calling feature, just let the community know and they’ll solve it.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide of how you can download and install WhatsApp Video Call for Laptop PC, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.
WhatsApp Video Call for Laptop PC / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type WhatsApp Video Call, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of WhatsApp from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Tab or in the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy the WhatsApp Video Call for Laptop PC
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.